Position Title: Account Manager
- The Account Manager is responsible for building strong relationships to mitigate churn and maximize revenue opportunities within assigned customer accounts.
- Maximize Revenue Opportunities within Assigned Accounts
o Identify and qualify new opportunities within assigned customer accounts based on clearly defined strategies, tactics, and time frames
o Successfully negotiate agreements for new solutions
o Demonstrate a competitive spirit, self-motivation, and persistence, to overcome setbacks and ensure ultimate success
- Manage Revenue Opportunities thru Established Meriplex Sales Process
o Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Meriplex products, services, and solutions
o Participate in continuing education to stay current on technology and selling techniques
o Utilize CRM to provide accurate and detailed forecast funnel of opportunities to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Cultivate and Maintain Positive Lasting Relationships with Customers to Mitigate Churn
o Build rapport and trust thru frequent communication, quick responsiveness, and meeting deliverables
o Work collaboratively with internal teams to maintain and accurate, current understanding of existing and upcoming customer projects & issues
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication and telephone skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities
- Familiarity with sales tools to enhance productivity and increase contact base
- Proactive nature to develop business opportunities independently
- Team oriented focus and adaptability to work with others in a sales team
- 3+ years of WAN, Managed Services, Professional Services, and Unified Communications network and consulting sales experience.
- 5+ years of Business to Business sales experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Standard Meriplex business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with the ability to have a flexible schedule due to work volume and proposal deadlines are a must. Travel across the Houston metro area will be required, with possible foreign and domestic travel based on acquired customers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org