Updated as of 3/25/2020
As a Telecommunications IT provider, Meriplex is defined by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (“CISA”) as an Essential Critical Infrastructure employer in the Communications and Information Technology Sectors.
As an essential business, it is our responsibility and duty to continue providing our services to maintain the national infrastructure.
Our offices remain open and operating. Two weeks ago, Meriplex implemented our business continuity plan that addressed remote work schedules and imposed recommended hygiene and social distancing requirements among many other protections and procedures. Our workforce is available to maintain critical functions and provide our valued partners with safe and secure services.
Our plan will be to continue to support our onsite and remote customers. Our on-site technicians are instructed to follow all social distancing and hygiene requirements. We will make every best effort to work with our customers to complete each project as safe and securely as possible.
Updated as of 3/18/2020
At Meriplex, our teams are continuously monitoring the latest information and updates regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want our customers and partners to know we are keeping the well-being of all personnel top of mind. As such, we have implemented the following, additional, safety precautions to ensure the well-being of our employees and our customers.
Meriplex employees are required to meet the below criteria before scheduling on-site work:
- Meriplex employee will travel to site from no further than 20 miles away, maximum
- Meriplex employee must have a clean bill of health
- Meriplex employee will have not traveled outside the US in the past 60 days
- Meriplex employee will be on site no more than 2 hours and will only need access to IT closet
- Onsite work can be performed prior to or after business hours or during lunch hour(s)
Updated as of 3/16/2020
As you are already aware the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is fast-evolving and is causing disruption internationally.
Meriplex Communications recognizes the seriousness of the situation and the uncertainty this may be causing. We wanted to take the opportunity to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect from us during this time.
- We have instituted several best practices including establishing travel and meeting restrictions for Meriplex employees, their families, and visitors.
- We have focused on ensuring that all precautions are taken as it relates to a clean and sterile environment in our office.
- At this time, we have also implemented a full COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan including but not limited to, strategic remote work as needed to ensure there is no interruption of services to our customers.
We’re following local health guidelines, alerts from the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as the advice and updates provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) (see the links provided below) so that we can deliver business as usual.
With an uptick in remote workers due to COVID-19, virtual collaboration and VPN connectivity is a high priority for minimal disruption to business productivity. Meriplex, as a managed IT and SD-WAN solutions provider, can assist quickly in providing these tools for your business to operate normally. If you are in need of these solutions, please reach out to Meriplex, so we can assist your business during this crisis.
Meriplex has empowered a team of people to keep an eye on the changing situation so that we can keep our customers updated as we go. We are here to provide transparency to our customers about supply-chain and any delays to ordering.
About Meriplex Communications
Meriplex is a managed IT and SD-WAN solutions provider specializing in intelligent networks, cybersecurity, cloud communications and managed services for the mid-enterprise market. Using a collaborative approach, we provide pioneering, secure and reliable solutions customized to advance business growth. For more information, visit www.Meriplex.com and follow the company on LinkedIn.