When a disaster strikes, whether man-made or natural, it is imperative for a business to recover their data and become operational quickly. For business customers desiring a reliable failover solution, Meriplex Disaster Recovery as a Service is uniquely tailored to serve as a secondary site for critical applications and data in the event of a storage, systems, or site failure.
Applications deemed critical are replicated on a daily basis, stored, and VM initiated in the cloud ensuring their available recovery in under twenty-four hours.
Business owners can feel at ease knowing their data is secure, and restorable in a remote facility. Meriplex works with our customers to build disaster recovery solutions, allowing businesses to reduce their capital spend and simplify disaster recovery solutions.
Meriplex DRaaS Benefits
- A Documented Recovery Strategy and Plan
- Automated Software to Assist During an Actual Failover
- Scheduled Non-Intrusive Failover Testing
- Available Datacenters Around the Nation
- Hardware Independence
- Consolidation of Existing Equipment at a Single Primary Site
- Meriplex Customer Service and Technical Support 24/7/365
For more information about Disaster Recovery as a Service and how Meriplex can utilize DRaaS to customize your Disaster Recovery Plan, request a call from a Meriplex DRaaS representative here.